Friday, May 04, 2007

Today it has been a relaxed day! We have visited the university of Girona! Alba, Sara and me have go in a talk of biology and it has been very interesting! But I have not decided yet! I think that it is very difficult to choose a degree because I don't know yet what I really like! It is said that there aren't professional exits of biology! It would also like to study Human Biology or Odontology!! Today we have laughed a lot because the corridor of the university made a lot of stink of fish!! There were some students in the laboratory dissecting fish and it made a very strong smell! We have been half an hour in the talk and we have passed all the morning sunbathing in the lawn!! Well, Monday we have a Chemistry exam, it is very difficult... but I will study a lot this weekend!! Only remain 4 WEEKS of school!! Cheer up!! Many kisses for everybody!!
RoMi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home