Sunday, February 25, 2007

Good night to everybody! It has happened a lot of time since the last time that I wrote in the blog, because among the research work and the exams I have been a little busy! First, I would like congratulate everybody for the Research Work's notes, and especially I want to congratulate to my girls and to myself, why not?¿!!!! xD Aida, Carla, this weekend has been brilliant! On Friday we went to the theater in Barcelona, and how already you know, Aida, Carla and me stayed there all the weekend!!It has been fantastic! I will not give details very much, but it was simply... very very very fun!!!!! I love you very much! I hope that it is soon repeated! And if it's possible, that Ali & Alba come with us!!!! Saturday's afternoon was the best of everything !! In Nikita's house!!! A very Russian afternoon! How we laughed!!JaJaJa... This is my favorite photo of saturday's afternoon:
Summarizing.... an unforgettable weekend!!! ***VENGA... HOLA.... VENGA...***

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

"VeeNGa.. HoLa.. VeNGaaaa!!!" xDDD You won't forget mu mythical phrase of the weekend.. Isn't it? Oh my goLd!! xD It was all crazy... Unforgettable!! I hope that we will have a lot of parties like this last all four, it would be really terrific! I propose the next for the weekend after the second term, is alright giRLs?
I love you veeery much my "InspectoRRa"! KisseS!
(If somebody doesn't know what we tell us "Inspectorras"... It's because lately we are "Rusas" and we talk like that all the time.. xDDD
We will have to remove this habit girls, because I begin to talk like this even when I talk with my parentS!!! xDDD **ZiBeRRiaNaS to the power!!!**)
Sweet Kisses to my GiRLs!!!**

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home