Monday, December 25, 2006

Good Christmas to everybody!! The holidays happen very fast, too fast, I believe. But it is brilliant to have some days without school, because we can relax and we can go out of party, and to get up late... On Saturday, day 23, I came out with Carla and her cousin. First we went in a bar that they opened this summer in Empuriabrava, it is called The five senses, afterwards we went to make a glass to the Septimania and afterwards we went to Fata, and I found many people, as everybody put in acort to go to the same discotheque the same night! I enjoyed a lot. Yesterday, on the 24th, I went to have dinner to my boyfriend uncle's house, to celebrate the "Nochebuena" and it was very fun. And today, I have gone to Figueres to have lunch at my uncle's home, with ALL the family!! We have been on table until 5 of the afternoon, I think that I will not be able to eat as far as three days again!! Well, I wish you a Merry Christmas, as the song say! KISSES!!
**RoMi**

1 Comments:

Blogger lili said...

HeLlo RUMI!!! I'm ali...
You have rigth... holiday passed very very fast!!!
I hope you have good Xmas and that your grandmother feels better...
The last nigth was super... don't you know?!?!
KiSs darling ...

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home