Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hello to everybody! The last time that I wrote in my block already hadn't pass the five days without school, and now, they have already passed the holidays and half week of school. These five days of rest were fantastic! I could relax because I was a lot stressed with the exams and the homework of the school! On Friday I went to Barcelona. On Saturday at night I came out with my cousin and some friends for Plaça Catalonia and the Avenues and we enjoyed a lot! We went to a place that is called Macarena, where they make House musical. This is a photo of Sala Macarena:

Well, we tomorrow go to theater! All day long in Barcelona another time! I hope that the play is amused because the last play we went to see to the National Theater of Barcelona was very boring, and many people remained slept!! Even some teacher!! zzzzZZZ...

Until soon!

Kisses

**RoMi**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home