Friday, December 22, 2006

Hi partners!! It have already arrived the holidays of Christmas, that so much we waited. Well, in fact, this year these parties don't make me much illusion. Perhaps it is because I get older, but every year I like the parties of Christmas less. Moreover, these holidays I have to make the work of research, and I have a lot of work. Everything that I haven't made in the summer and during this first term, I will have to make it during the holidays. I remember that when I was small, the Christmas parties made me very happy, and it was my favorite period of the year. Now, however, Christmas make me sad and I think that every year I will like it a little less. These days I will dedicate my free time to making homework of the school, the work of research, and of course, I will enjoy a lot also.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY!
***KISSES TO EVERYBODY!***
Romi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home