Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Today, for four girls very special:
AIDA: Although you do not have much patience, this is your song. Thank you for make me always laugh. *****Just have a little, patience I'm still hurting from a love I lost, I'm feeling your frustration, But any minute all the pain will stop, Just hold me close inside your arms tonight, Don't be too hard on my emotions... ****** CARLA: And you... Thank you for motivate me and cheer up me with our song when I am sad... *****Rock this party , Dance everybody, Make it hot in this party, Don't stop, move your body Rock this party, Dance everybody Make it hot in this party , Everybody dance now!!!!!! *****  ALI: You know that I admire you a lot! You are a brilliant person!! Never let be how you are... ALBA: And you... what do you want that I say to you that you don't know...?? We have passed a lot of moments together, and I hope that we continue together all the life!!!!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH "INSPECTORRAS"!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger AiDa said...

baBy!! nice blogg and nice entry too!! I know I'm a person with no patience, I'm like this... jeje! I'm very sorprised you dedicated this song, I had a lot of memories about the people who I miss while I listen it... I love you Romi!! have a good week and enjoy it!

5:27 PM  
Blogger albaabras said...

My darling! how beautiful entrance! you're nice!
Staying at class with 4 girls like you is great! well this week we haven't got any more exams! I'm very happy and very relax too! jeje

I love my girl!

-->albA*

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home