Wednesday, May 16, 2007

ThE KATE visit!!
Today, Kate has come to the English class. She is an English girl who lives in Catalonia since ten years ago.
She has said us that she speaks Spanish very badly, but I know her and I have heart her speaking Spanish... the truth is that her Spanish isn't so abominable!!
ABOUT HER... I think that living in a country that isn't yours has a lot of merit and adapting to some habits and a language totally different to yours is very sifficult. I don't know if I would be able to do it.
ABOUT HER VISIT... Firstly, she has explained to us how is her life since she lives in Catalonia and how her adaptation in a new country has been. Then, she has passed us a questionari about the culture and the geography of Great Britain because we can learn a little more of the country.
In general, the talk has been quite interesting!!!!
***kisses*** RoMi

1 Comments:

Blogger albaabras said...

Hello my darling!
Your blog is very nice! The entrance where you put a cow make me laugh a lot! is very courious! well we are at the end of the year and next year we will stay in different places but a I'm sure that we will be friends forever because I love you so much!

kisses my girl!


-->Alba

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home