Friday, May 04, 2007

Good afternoon!!! Today I am a lot stressed!! I need a holidays!!! We have made the Maths exami and I think that I have made it quite well! Although only remain TWO WEEKS of school, we have a lot of work to make!!! (*10 days of school and 11 exams*) On Monday we have an History exam and it is very difficult.... And this weekend I have many things to make... This afternoon I have to go to Figueres in a company of Temporary Work for the summer work of the Tourism Office!! I still have to make the Curriculum! Tomorrow I will work in the morning in the market of Empuriabrava! In a shop of fruits and vegetables... XD! I substitute to a friend and I win some money! For the night I go to a concert in Girona, of "Violadores del Verso". It is a group of Spanish hip hop! My botfriend is their fan number 1! And on Sunday I have to past all day studying History!! And I also have other exams and homework of other subjects... But I think that only remain two weeks of school and that I will close the eyes and I will open them again and we will already have finished!! Kisses for everybody!! Work hard!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home