Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hi FrIeNdS****!!
Well, i Think this is my last block entry in my life!
This perhaps will seem you stranger: tomorrow is the last day, the day that we waited so much, and I feel a little bit of sorrow to have to leave the routine of six years. Six years in the same high school and seeing the same people, and I don't know why, but... I'm so sorry!!
I hope that we will be able to meet when pass 20 years, and we will be able to talk about our lives! XD
I would like to say "thank you" to all that you have been on my side all this time, I will never forget you!! And especially thanks to you, Alba, I will miss you a lot the last year! You are one of the few persons of the world that I am sure they will never fail me! And that's why I love you so much!!
Although the next year I will not be near you, I will always be on your side!!!
Well, my girls, I will see you next year in Barcelona!!!
Class: I hope that we don't lose the contact forever.... :)
Finally, nice photo.....
**KiSsSEeS**
RoMi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home